We are excited to announce our CHAMPS winter programming for 2020. Read all about our CHAMPS Camp here and see what we do, why we do it, and how much fun the kids have participating!
This year, CHAMPS Winter Programming runs from January 18-April 25, 2020
If your heart child is between the ages of 7-17 they are eligible to register. Camp sessions include 3-4 hours of physical activity such as swimming and rock climbing, games, crafts, exercise in the fitness centre and mental wellness for both children and families.
Registration is OPEN. It is not too late to register! If you’re interested in attending any of our future camp dates please contact email@example.com.
Location: Northwest YMCA
(5939 Rochdale Blvd, Regina, S4X 2P9)
- Saturday January 18 12:30-4:30pm
- Saturday February 8 12:30-4:30pm
- Saturday February 29 12:30-4:30pm
- Saturday March 14 12:30-4:30pm
- Saturday April 4 12:30-4:30pm
- Saturday April 25 12:30-4:30pm
Location: Physical Activity Complex (PAC)
(87 Campus Dr, Saskatoon, S7N 0W6)
- Saturday January 18 12-3pm
- Saturday February 8 12-3pm
- Saturday February 29 12-3pm
- Saturday March 14 12-3pm
- Saturday April 4 12-3pm
- Saturday April 25 12-3pm