Postponed Due to COVID-19 Until Further Notice
March 18, 2020

Postponed Due to COVID-19 Until Further Notice


All Winter CHAMPS Camps and Mending Little Hearts fundraising events.

Unfortunately due to the continuing developments of COVID-19, we have decided to cancel the remaining winter CHAMPS camps (March 14, April 4 & April 25). The health of our heart kids is our top priority, and we do not want to put any of them at unnecessary risk.

We have not yet made any decisions regarding summer CHAMPS camp July 13-17. We will be monitoring the situation closely and will re-evaluate in the coming months.

Our upcoming fundraiser at Wet Paint Pottery on March 29 has also been postponed. This event will be rescheduled, and all purchased tickets will be refunded. Stay tuned for a new date. Thank you for your support and understanding!

Any questions or concerns, please email or


Take care & stay healthy,

Mending Little Hearts Team

Research Team

Clinic Team